What's up guys and gals!? Been a while since our last SMASHERS Special, and with the holidays fast approaching, there's no better time!
Family get togethers are always a great reminder of why we often live so far apart, and what better way to celebrate than to talk about our biggest pet peeves... in gaming! EXAMPLES: -I hate forced tutorials. Any game that features an unskippable boring tutorial automatically is garbage. I'm not gonna put up with it or play it beyond that!
- The Nintendo platforms 'Accept' and 'Decline' buttons are reversed compared to the Playstation and Xbox. It's so annoying trying to reorient myself to a game when switching platforms constantly. - INVASIVE Microtransactions, need I say more? - The political landscape of gaming, etc... Feel free to use any of the above examples if those are your biggest pet peeves, or, better yet, come up with your own! It can be ANYTHING - in game, or in dealing with the game industry in general. Gaming Pet Peeves knows no bounds! ***IMPORTANT*** If you plan on participating, make sure to comment below saying so, and also what your BIGGEST Gaming Pet Peeve is, so that others will not duplicate yours unnecessarily. Duplications are fine, as long as it REALLY is something so annoying to you that you just HAVE to talk about it, but variety in these videos is the spice of life!
Submission Details/Fine print:
Make a video of yourself to be featured on an upcoming Smash JT SMASHER episode!
- Patreon Privilege ($5+ tiers) - Priority given during my editing process, placing you close to the beginning of the video - To be fair to other submissions, TRY YOUR BEST to keep it under 1 minute, giving a BRIEF explanation of the pet peeve and why it annoys you so damn much! - Upload via YouTube as "unlisted", without background music & Email the link to: email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: Attach a .png logo of your channel in that email so that I can use it in the video when introducing your clip
- Feel free to overlay footage of exactly what you're describing (if applicable)
- Deadline MONDAY 11/19/18 (10 days from publishing this post - So that I can edit together and publish the video for Thanksgiving Day!)
- Be loose & have FUN with this! This is a chance to express yourself for an audience that may not know you. Be UNIQUE!
Looking forward to the submissions! Cheers,