What's your favorite glitch/bug in a game that was unintended by the developer, but actually ended up IMPROVING the overall fun of the game for you?
This one may be tough INITIALLY, but I bet if you think about it you can come up with something pretty unique!
For example: What I'm going to do:
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB). Pressing select to pull up the map while transitioning screens will warp Link, allowing him to explore the world (and places never meant to be seen) way before he picks up the items to traverse.
Here's a video of what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Vh-pZzIis
Make a video clip of yourself to be featured on an upcoming Smash JT video as a SMASHER!
- Upload via YouTube as unlisted, without background music
- ANY game for ANY platform is eligible
- Keep it under 1 minute, giving a BRIEF explanation of what makes the glitch so cool
- email the link to: email@example.com
- Attach a .png logo of your channel if you'd like it displayed in the thumbnail
- Feel free to overlay footage of exactly what you're describing, if you're able to
- Deadline 6/14/18 (TWO WEEKS FROM THIS POST)
- Be loose, have FUN with this!! Be UNIQUE :-)
Thanks - looking forward to your submissions! Let me know in the comments if you plan on participating!